The Sun Tan Body Oil is a fast absorbing oil blend that offers an even and deep sun tan. It nourishes and protects your skin with a delicate perfume of Tahitian gardenia and extra virgin coconut oil. The blend includes organic sun protection oils rich in beta-carotene and carotenoids which promote melanin production, reduce free radical activity within the skin and also give your skin a healthy, natural, summer glowing bronze.
– Carrot oil: An excellent oil to use for all skin types. The carotenoids in the oil are natural antioxidants and also give the oil a deep orange color. This antioxidant effect reduces free radical activity within the skin, protecting it from further sun damage. Gives a healthy glow to dull and dehydrated skin making it look bright and tanned.
– Raspberry oil: Highly moisturising and emollient. It contains high amounts of alpha and gamma tocopherols (Vitamin E), polyphenols and Vitamin C. It is also rich in Vitamin A and contains up to 83% omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It’s a potent antioxidant protecting our skin from free radicals. Studies showed it could have a natural sun protection factor perhaps as high as between 28 and 50.
– Hippophaes oil: Organic Hippophaes oil contains the rare palmitoleic acid – which is also a component of natural skin oils- it stimulates regenerative processes in the skin and promotes wound healing. The other unsaturated fatty acids it contains increase skin moisture. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
– Monoi oil: Monoi oil is produced by extracting fresh gardenia flowers (Gardenia tahitensis) in coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera). Monoi oil has moisturising and soothing properties and is therefore excellent for the care of your skin. It has a firming effect and tightening effect.
– Virgin Coconut butter: It has a natural SPF of 4-5, protects the skin from moisture loss and is easily absorbed. It has a cooling effect on the skin due to its high melting point and is ideal for treating sunburns, irritated, hot and red skin.
– Sesame oil: It has a natural SPF of about 4. It is absorbed quickly giving good hydration to the skin and provides a light barrier to keep the skin hydrated without feeling greasy or sticky.
– Natural vitamin E: A classic antioxidant that slows down the appearance of ageing and has a nourishing effect on the skin so helps to maintain healthy skin. Helps to protect the skin from damage caused by harsh weather conditions and solar radiation while offering soothing relief to burned skin.
* Eco sugar cane bottle with “I am Green” certification.
Apply an adequate amount to the body and face. It can also be used in children. Can be used as a base for sunblock body lotion.
Cocos Nucifera Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Tocopherol*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract. *certified organic
No reviews found.